Pineapple Mango Lemonade
There are a few things that every year are essential to the summer to-do list. For me, making fresh lemonade from scratch is one of those!
I love celebrating and having an excuse to do so, so I am hosting my own backyard luau with my family. This lemonade will be served with Hawaiian BBQ pork sandwiches. I think some sort of Hawaiian slaw, or macaroni salad would be a great side dish.
This refreshing and easy-to-make summertime beverage is perfect. This delicious combination of pineapple juice, lemon juice and mango nectar makes it a refreshing summertime drink. It is sweet and tart, and it tastes so good!
Ready in 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups fresh squeezed and strained lime juice, chilled
- 3 1/2 cups of cold water
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp granulated Sugar
- 1 can Dole Pineapple juice, chilled (46 oz).
- 1 (32 oz) bottle Mango nectar (100% juice), chilled
- Frozen pineapple chunks or mango chunks (optional)
- Mix lemon juice, water, and sugar in a large pitcher until it dissolves.
- Add pineapple juice and mango nectar. Add the pineapple chunks and ice. Serve chilled